May 9, 2013

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Thursday !!!

I think you will really love these colors together-Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple , Gumball Green and for my Neutral Whisper White. I added some In Color DSP for my background and some punches for my main image. I also played the retro sketches  #62 .
Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Embellished Events

Paper:  Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Whisper White, In color DSP
Ink:  Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple
Accessoires: dahlia, mini brads, large brad
Tools:  Itty Bitty Punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card design!

Desire Fourie said...

This is so pretty and I love the bow. Perfect for any Mom.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Gabby said...

Nice card! Like the pot and flowers and your sketch. The flag sentiment looks good, too. Clever way to use shades of traditional Christmas colors on this non-holiday card. :)

Conniecrafter said...

Oh is that ever the sweetest, just love the colors and such a pretty design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...