Mar 3, 2014

Simply Simple



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I am starting my day with a busy agenda since I am having a class on Wednesday for the 2Bee Stampers. If you are in my area BTW and you wanted to join the group, please let me know. New stampers are always welcome!!!
Today's card is for the Simply Simple week- using the Vivid Vases. I stamped the image in Basic Black then I stamped it again in Baked Brown Sugar c/s cutting them to create a 3-d look on the vases. Hope you like it.
Hop over to jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had created.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Vivid Vases
Paper: Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Accessories: ruffled stretch ribbon, linen thread
Tools:  Big Shot, Beautifully Baroque EF, dimensionals

Thanks for topping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you did the vases with the flowers!!! Too cute!!! Beautiful card design!!

Conniecrafter said...

that is too cute, love the dimension you gave to the pots and the pretty ribbon!

Tonya Denton said...

I love this card but I love all your cards! You always do such a great job in creating beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing your talent and providing inspiration to those who need it, like m!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...